Siva is a 26 year old father who will be separated from his two children if he is deported back to Sri Lanka. He has been living in the UK since he was 14 years old. Last Tuesday, he was sent to Campsfield detention centre where he began a hunger strike.
Full Indymedia Article
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Refugee Week Film Show – Tuesday 20 June
- MIGRANT DETENTION IN THE EUROPEAN UNION: A THRIVING BUSINESS
- 23rd anniversary demo at Campsfield, Saturday 26th November 2016
- PRESS RELEASE – Big protest at Campsfield in run-up to 23rd anniversary demonstration on 26 November
- 23 YEARS TOO LONG! DEMO 26 NOVEMBER