Although it’s not clear if Mitie will continue the practice of employing detainees on slave labour rates of pay when they take over the management of Campsfield, it’s unlikely they will have the right to strike in defence of their rights, as other Mitie employees did this week.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Anniversary Demonstration – 24 YEARS TOO LONG!
- Refugee Week Film Show – Tuesday 20 June
- MIGRANT DETENTION IN THE EUROPEAN UNION: A THRIVING BUSINESS
- 23rd anniversary demo at Campsfield, Saturday 26th November 2016
- PRESS RELEASE – Big protest at Campsfield in run-up to 23rd anniversary demonstration on 26 November